Security is close to your heart? Our client is currently looking for a RAMS Manager (fmx) at their location in Donauwörth.
This is what your daily work could look like:
- Carrying out product and system analyses, as well as subsequent creation of detailed RAMS specifications (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety).
- Evaluation of complex systems with regard to the reliability and availability of components
- Definition of system requirements and RAMS constraints
- Performing FMEA, FMECA, fault tree analysis (FTA), reliability predictions, functional and failure analyses, failure and failure scenarios and other probabilistic analyses
- Ensuring the quality of RAMS assessments (planning, test evaluations, etc.)
- Team leadership and distribution of tasks within the team
- Maintaining a safe working environment for the team
- Motivating the team and monitoring individual performance, as well as developing professional skills
- Ensuring effective and professional communication
- Responsibility for reinforcements of the team and ideas for further business development in line with the strategic direction for the region
- Willingness to integrate yourself into a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to lead meetings, understand our clients‘ expectations
- Experience in the RAMS (railway/defence/aerospace) sector.
- Experience in team management is essential
- Passion for researching complex systems to identify potential risks and failures and performing advanced RAMS analysis, as well as sharing expertise and know-how
- Willingness to actively contribute to the dynamics of the RAMS business unit and to face the challenges of the job
- Working and making decisions under pressure, dealing with tight deadlines and budgets
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential, good knowledge of German is an advantage
If we have sparked your interest, please send us your application documents to email@example.com
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org